When life gets harder, we have to get tougher!

When life gets harder, we have to get tougher!
Weathering the Storm!!!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Funny thoughts about having a baby at 41 :)


  1. I am going to need a magnifying glass to cut it's tiny little nails!
  2. I don't have to worry about forgetting all the nursery rhymes for my grand kids, I will still be singing them as a MOM!
  3. Bill and I will look like Mr. and Mrs. Santa for this next baby!
  4. Don't have to think about retirement, since we are never going to be able to anyway!
  5. We will never know what the empty nest syndrome feels like!
  6. Life will never be quiet, but we won't ever be lonely.
  7. We will be watching cartoons when we go on social security.
  8. I need to make sure and take care of my teeth, so my kid doesn't try to take my falsies to show and tell!
  9. We will be able to go on vacations for years with our kids still eating for free at the Holiday Inn while we get the AARP discount!
  10. We will always be forced to look, feel, and stay young...because we have no other choice!
  11. And best of all, we will always have someone who can take us to all of our doctors appointments, and see to drive after dark!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment