When life gets harder, we have to get tougher!

When life gets harder, we have to get tougher!
Weathering the Storm!!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

List of top 11 reasons to stay positive in spite of things...


  1. I don't have to gain weight just to turn around and struggle to lose it again.
  2. Can stop the 2x a day Heparin injections in my stomach that leave terrible bruising.
  3. Don't have to worry now with which two of my children will have to share a room.
  4. There will be less to pack up when we run out of the house for errands or vacation.
  5. We might have a few bucks saved for retirement, if we get a move on that is...
  6. I have a better chance of NOT looking like I swallowed a beach ball at the pool this summer.
  7. I don't have to endure natural child birth again!!!
  8. I don't have to scrutinize everything that I eat or drink for fear it is on the "don't" list.
  9. Saves me the worry of how we were going to pay for the doctor/hospital bills since we didn't have maternity insurance.
  10. I will be able to stop changing poopie diapers earlier than I thought I would.
  11. I can look at my two MIRACLE children with a renew appreciation, and love them with every fiber of my being!!!

But of course, I would gladly go through all of the above had things have turned out differently. Moving forward, right foot, left foot, stay busy, just stay busy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment