When life gets harder, we have to get tougher!

When life gets harder, we have to get tougher!
Weathering the Storm!!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Broken-Hearted

I will be brief tonight, as I watch the pictures of the devastation created by hurricane Sandy; my heart is completely broken for those that were in her path...The pictures of the water in the subway, the feet of sand piled high in the middle of neighborhood streets, the blocks and blocks of burnt houses in Queens, the Jersey Shore which is basically no more, millions of people without power, and some buried under feet of snow, and the list goes on and on.  What could I possibly say that the pictures on the internet and television haven't already said, as a picture is worth a thousand words.  Which means based on the ones I have seen over the last 24 hours, is beyond my comprehension.  My heart goes out to everyone who have been affected by this historic storm...praying friends, we are all praying for y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment