When life gets harder, we have to get tougher!

When life gets harder, we have to get tougher!
Weathering the Storm!!!

Friday, October 5, 2012

It's Fabulous Friday!!! Hats off to working Mommy's!

I say fabulous Friday, however when I sprung out of bed this morning thinking we had overslept for school, I shouted, "is today Saturday?"  Which my husband thought was quite funny, and laughed at me.  Reason being, I'm a stay at home mom and often have little idea what day it is, especially the date.  I remember when  Friday was the fabulous day because it was the end of a long work week, and the beginning of the much deserved weekend.  Now, for me Friday is just another day in a world of 24/7 work week as a Mommy.

But, I will say, Mommy's that work...I take my hat off to you!!! I truly and honestly don't know how you get it all done.  Maybe you are more efficient than me, more organized, need less sleep, and you get the point.  It is hard enough being a Mommy, doing all the things we have to do on a daily basis.  But adding in a 40 hour work week, that makes my head spin just at the thought!  Having school-aged kids would take some of the pressure off, other than if your kids are in tons of extra-curricular activities and you switch to Taxi Mom!  However, having a baby, toddler, or preschooler...holy shamolly!!!  It is a daily uphill battle to keep those little ones in clean clothes, fed, diapered, bathed, and sleeping...adding in packing for childcare, actually being presentable to the world before noon, doing laundry late at night, grocery shopping when everyone else is at the store, and WOW! I am exhausted just thinking about it.  So, on this most fabulous Friday, I say, WAY TO GO WORKING MOMMA'S! YOU ROCK!!! Enjoy your weekend to the nth degree!  And as for me, who didn't even know what day it was this morning...I will Smile and just move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment